Saturday, July 5, 2008

My sister, Megan is an amazing photographer. She recently moved away, which means I will no longer have amazing photos of my kids...actually, it means I will have to pay for them and since I am cheap, I will no longer have amazing photos of my children (unless we go visit Aunt Megan). Anyway, before she left she took some fun ones and I can't wait to see them. Here are a couple she sent me. I love the colors. These look grainy, but the finished product will be amazing because she has an incredible camera.




4 comments:

youreprettytoo July 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Your kids are beautiful and I love your hair a little longer.

Jeremy and Anna Lisa July 14, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

so proud to be related...we're missing megan's photo capabilities as well. And missing megan! love how these turned out, you all look so beautiful!

Patria July 14, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

love the pictures! yummy colors too. you guys are such a beautiful family.

Julie July 16, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

I am truly shocked! YOu posted again, even twice. I thought we lost you. But Yay! I love it. Your hair is way cute and I started jammin during the video...so thanks for bringing that white trash, Awesome, coolest ever, rap music into my sweet inocent home!! We miss you guys. Everyone is so big now. I also love the pics. Your sister moving is a hard it. Her photos of your family have always been amazing.