Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Eagles



When Kevin informed me that he got us tickets to the Eagles concert, I wasn't super excited or anything, but figured it would be great to get away together for the night. I did listen to them when I was younger (especially Don Henley),but haven't really kept up on their music. I was amazed when we listened to them at how amazing they are in concert....STILL after 40 years together!!! They are all so incredibly talented. They each recorded songs of their own that were big hits (Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh) but also blend incredibly well. Check out "Waiting in the Weeds" on youtube.com. It's a beautiful song. This is from their new album and it gets rave reviews. It was a blast and I am so glad we went. It helped that we were in a suite stocked with food and drinks, too! You gotta love those company perks!!!

1 comments:

Julie September 11, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

All through HS I listened to the Eagles more than any other band. I loved them. My boyfriend even got us tickets to see them in concert but the concert was cancelled cuz someone got sick. I am so jealous you got to go and I am way excited that it was a good concert....with old bands you never know. Also the show sounds awesome and scary altogether. I hope you guys are safe, I know the Deckers said you can come live with them. Stay safe and keep in touch. I love the look of your blog...you have the cutest family, oh and I love your hair, way cute.