Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mafia Wedding Murder Mystery Party

This year, we had another Murder Mystery party. Our theme was a Mafia Wedding Reception and it was super fun. We invited 20 people who each dressed and acted as different characters, lied, cheated, bribed and one even feigned death! Anyway, I highly recommend starting this tradition (not lying, bribing, and feigning death, of course...but having a party like this) because they are so worth the effort. You can purchase them online and then just download everything you need except for the decorations and friends. I bet you could find some friends online, too if you needed some. Here are some photos of the party.



The picture above is of those who would really stand in the wedding line...not all of the guests. When the bride and groom were walking into our house, someone down my street congratulated them. It was so funny. We had signs around the neighborhood that pointed to our home, saying "Giovanni Reception," so she really thought we were having a wedding reception. It was so funny. The other photos are of "Karen Cake, the Wedding Coordinator, the Bride and Groom, Grandma Selma and Biff Buffolini



4 comments:

youreprettytoo October 28, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there- although that is assuming I would be invited if we lived close :)

Kevin Pratt October 29, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Of course we would invite you...that is assuming you wouldn't be busy since EVERYONE would want you to come to their parties:)

Melanie Engen October 29, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Hi Chelsea, not sure if you remember me or not but I am Annalisa's friend from AZ and more importantly...we were both married in the Salt Lake Temple on the same day..remember me now? You look so different almost 14 years later and 14 feet (lol) of hair gone as well. Still darling as ever. Fun to see you again.

Kevin Pratt October 30, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Melanie...I didn't remember that! I don't even really remember yesterday so that's no suprise:) I will definitely think about you on our anniversary(if I remember). I went to your blog and your kids and your house are amazingly cute! Thanks for drpping a line.