Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged....

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged by Megan

I was tagged - so here goes with my extremely interesting answers:

8 TV shows that I love: (I don't have cable, but like these shows)
1- The Office
2- What Not to Wear
3- 20/20, Dateline and the like
4- Lost(just started on DVD)
5- 24 (watched all six seasons last Fall)
6- Little House on the Prairie...still love
7- Without a trace
8- I am ashamed to admit it, but I like The Bachelor if the guy seems nice...I won't try to justify it.

8 Restaurants I Love:(in no particular order)
1- Chuy's
2- Italianos
3- Cafe Rio
4- Pei Wei
5- Berry Hill
6- Another Mexican restaurant that I cannot think of right now, but it has the best salsa and avocado ranch dipping sauce for chips
7- That's all I can think of.
8-

8 things that happened today:
1-Woke up at 6:30 and got kids ready for school
2 -Read scriptures as family from 7:15-7:30
3- Took the kids to the school book fair before school
4- Planned on spending $20, but spent $55:(
5- Came home and sat down with Fisher to look at one of our purchases....it was actually super fun!
6- took Fisher to preschool
7- cleaned house and started laundry
8-avoiding exercise by looking at Megan's blog first

8 things I am looking forward to:
1- Christmas
2- Thanksgiving, too
3- my hair appt. on Wednesday
4- becoming meek and merciful...something I am working on (seriously..this is always on my mind, so I have to put it.)
5- The day that Kevin will let me refurnish my back T.V. room to my liking.
6- Megan's ultrasound
7-Being surprised by Kevin when he takes me to Hawaii (hint)
8- Everything I can do to my house and to make it perfect

8 things on my wish list: (not in order, of course)
1- To be an amazing mother who is adored by her children forever...seriously
2- A brand new Landcruiser fully loaded with every possible gadget
3- The means to go wherever, whenever for vacations
4- to look back and know we spent the holidays in a way that would make the Lord happy
5- For my kids to have strong testimonies and the desire to do what is right
6- a dream backyard
7- to be the kind of person that improves and inspires the lives of others
8- A million dollar savings account so that I can spend all of our extra money without feeling guilty.

I don't normally tag, but I will tag Nancy G., Kari C., Heather B. and Sarah D. ( I know she won't do it, though)

5 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants November 11, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Augh! You are such a good girl!
Your intent (and actions I'm sure!) are so sweet and spiritual. I love it! I've always known that about you, but I love still seeing it! Well, through blog writing anyway!

Fancy Nancy Pants November 14, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I wish it was in person and not through blogging that I saw you. Hopefully one of these days we'll pack up and move down there!
And not just in my dreams!

Chelseapratt November 14, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

I will count on it! I love it here and it would be even better with you:)

Julie November 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

That was a fun tag...I am happy that you sometimes waste time blogging too. You ARE an inspiration to others.

youreprettytoo November 16, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

That is the 2nd time I have been tagged with that same tag! Wow- don;t I feel popular. I will have to do it now. It was fun reading your answers especially the subtle vacation hints. Those might work for me if me husband ever read my blog!